NOTE: I write enumerating, additional thoughts about my social media offerings at the following link: click More Info for further info and thoughts about my social media offerings.
An example from the past:
The picture below is from the afternoon of New Year’s Eve. This is during preparations for the evening’s celebration.
See my latest Delery Gazette writings from my desk. Read THE RABBIT HOLE … and decipher some of my scrolls from my CAPTAIN’S LOG if you can! How deep down the hole can you go; maybe, not very far? Plus, my earlier post is JOHNSON about how I am “acting” since I got the Johnson&Johnson shot. I have been acting a little bit “whacky” since I got that shot.
Ferdie Werdie is the editor of Delery Gazette, a newsletter about his journey in seeking the voice of the Lord. He is the father of 3 girls and the grandfather of 8 grandchildren.
Also (from earlier), what someone feels in their heart, you do not always know. My granddaughter, Diajelle, made a YouTube video (below) which led me to tears b/c there was much that I did not know was in her heart and soul.
Ferdie is based in New Orleans, Louisiana, and is an author of 3 books which can be found under FERDIE’S BOOKS in menu.
or here: Ferdie’s Books
Two legends!! Jim Brown is the only rusher in NFL history to average over 100 yards per game for his whole career. Muhammad Ali is the only heavyweight boxer to win the heavyweight title three times. Plus, both stood tall and made a difference for civil rights in America.
ASH WEDNESDAY and my ashes.
Ferdie’s Latest Posts
- A Prophecy SoonFerdie (Dec. 1) — Here I enter my recent scrolls which I will publish soon to my Delery Gazette. I will edit these scrolls here. What I post here is unedited. I edit it here to post to the DELERY GAZETTE. Let me know if you have questions. Ooops! Meanwhile, I meant to say two … Continue reading
- Ate Whole ThingI have to study the below tweet to find out the validity. So much was made of Prince William’s gracious invite to Harry and Meghan to join him and his wife in honoring the Queen. Was it a genuine olive branch? I am like the yellow cat in the video because in my younger years … Continue reading
- Vivien Leigh and LizGAZETTE (Aug. 26, 2022) — In 1945, Vivien Leigh portrayed Cleopatra for Hollywood in the movies. 18 years later, Elizabeth Taylor revised the role for Hollywood. I will watch the Vivien Leigh version this afternoon to compare the two movies. In Round 1, the refs were not going to let the PELS beat Chris Paul. … Continue reading
- A Fun RideI watched this video, and went on a fun ride. The video amazed me. Meanwhile, I also liked this video below of Marilyn Monroe showing just 3 pictures. Her movies and pictures have totally lasted the test of time. She looks as fresh now as when her pictures were taken.
- Hillary Will RunHillary Clinton will run again for president in 2024 to stop Donald Trump, says Dick Morris. Oh, my God, then Bernie Sanders will run again splitting the Democratic Party just like in 2016. Thousands of Bernie’s voters refused to vote for Hillary in the general election giving the presidency to Trump. https://www.newsmax.com/politics/hillary-clinton-dick-morris-election/2022/07/19/id/1079431/?fbclid=IwAR3fbjfNhHvNwfrAyWnMOin-hoOQBkpJtDXLFISwyVR7cOQQfPvF4_eoh8Q New Orleans Saints … Continue reading
- Marlon Brandoby Ferdie Werdie GAZETTE (July 14) – In my opinion, Marlon Brando is one of the great actors in Hollywood history. I always thought that he was of Italian ancestry. No! I looked him up recently while I was watching A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE on cable. His ancestry was mostly German, Dutch, English and … Continue reading
- Benny Hinnby Ferdie Delery (GAZETTE) – Pastor Benny Hinn said today that prosperity theology is a lie created to steal people’s money. “Forgive Me For My False Teachings Over The Years,” Western Charlatan Benny Hinn Tells Christians. A well known Israeli Christian Televangelist, Pastor Benny Hinn in a video today on Facebook has apologized to his … Continue reading
- Climb AboardNew Orleans (July 6) — I do not want to use any off-color words, but I just want to say that QB Jameis Winston is #DaMan, the number one quarterback who is taking us to the Super Bowl. So, kiss our “buttockal area.” Our only problem is that RB Alvin Kamara might be given a … Continue reading
- Happy July 4th!by Ferdie (July 4) — This picture is somewhat mean-spirited. Mrs. Clarence Thomas is a lovely lady. It is her politics and sway on Clarence’s SCOTUS decisions that people do not like. This is a younger picture (below) of Ginni Thomas which shows how lovely she was. I would like to perform my act and … Continue reading
- Wakan Tanka, the Great Spirit of the Sioux (Wakantanka, Wakataka)GAZETTE (July 1) — My stand-up comedy and music career might be over. The Corona virus shut the doors of the coffee house at which I performed for a number of years. When it opened back up (they and Algiers Point Bar where I did some open mic nights) contacted me often to come back … Continue reading
- Down The Rabbit HoleGAZETTE (May 7) — I bet on #10 (Zandon) to win in Saturday’s Kentucky Derby which ran at 5:57pm Central Time on NBC-TV. However, 80-1 longshot Rich Strike beat out Zandon, Epicenter and spoiled my trifecta in which I also had Zandon, Epicenter and my 3rd horse (whom Rich Strike “elbowed” out of my trifecta). … Continue reading
- Info About My Social PostsI used to dance often to this #1 song below in the 1970’s. After that, I gave up dancing. The last time I danced in public, people started running for the exits and jumping out the windows. However, in the ’70’s I was the best in the world; I could tell. Delery GAZETTE (Nov. 21, … Continue reading
Posts of Interest
March 7, 2022
Click for some words about Joe Biden, and what I say about romance.
March 3, 2020
Click: Ferdie sends a word from his Delery Gazette at his editor’s desk.