Aida Slaughters Tim
Aida Wildcats Destroy Tim Cowboys
Aida Wildcats (1-0) 181
Tim Cowboys (0-1) 172
Facing a 27-point deficit on Monday night, Aida Wildcats scored 43 to kill Cowboys 181 – 172 with the highest point total in Ferdie’s league this week. While both sides played better than expected, Aida Wildcats scored 35.5% more points than projected (133.56) to pick up the win. Tony Romo, with 45 points, racked up the second-highest score this week. Aida Wildcats kicks off the season with a 1-0 record, good enough for first place. Cowboys debuts at 0-1 and in sixth place.
Aida Wildcats Have Smooth Moves
- Tim is devastated b/c all nine players in Aida’s starting lineup exceeded their projected points.
- Tim is licking his wounds b/c with 20 points, Aida’s Baltimore Ravens Defense was the highest-scoring DEF of the week.
- Matthew Stafford ranked ninth in the league in scoring with 33 points.
- The 23 points scored by Ray Rice was the third-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Jeremy Maclin ranked seventh in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 22 points.
Tim Cowboys Regret Tracker
- Tim is crying in his soup. Even though Cowboys lost, only 3 of their 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Jamaal Charles could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 59.1% of his 13.54-point projection with 8 points.
- Cowboys lost even though all three of their WRs scored above their projected points.
- Aida Wildcats would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- If Aida Wildcats would have buried the Tim Daniels Cowboys any deeper in the dirt the Cowboys would be clinically dead.