Drafts on Ferdie’s Desk
These Stories I Uploaded to: Delery Gazette
I often used the Pythagorean theorem and all of Euclidean formulas on my job for NASA and in life in general. My educational background led me to the use of many formulas from my studies in school. I scored the highest mathematics scores in the history of the school on the entrance exam to my […]
#RobertDeNiro and @realDonaldTrump
The Jacksonville Jaguars drafted Leonard Fournette of LSU in the 1st Round. I am now a Jacksonville fan. I hope that with Fournette on board that QB Blake Bortles can make the Jaguars competitive in the AFC South. Yes, I “MOST DEF” jumped on board the band wagon with Leonard Fournette and the Jacksonville Jaguars […]
I will explain at some point this weekend why I did not make daiquiriis this weekend like I promised. It is a story that I need to tell. Also, I came on briefly to mention some of my thoughts about last weekend and Father’s Day. Meanwhile, I have to sign off for a while to […]
My brother, Carl Delery, asked me several questions recently which I will try to answer here. They are fine questions. Carl asked: So, your dreams have beginnings middle and ends? Do you have actors play the parts and even roll the credits at the end? Are all your dreams theatrical productions or maybe some are […]
What an Ignoramus!
What are they meaning by the #Juice and Business?
- @jennadewan It's been ruff since the press conf. My only consolation is thinking about all the American heroes who… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- @donlemon Thank you for this tweet. It feels like we are living in an alternate universe. So #sad!! 2 days ago
- My Slideshow: youtu.be/AqbXyeD1MXk?a via @YouTube 3 weeks ago
- Pirates ferdiewerdie.com/2017/07/18/pir… 1 month ago
- youtu.be/7XZQZ8KL3asYan… Doodle Dandy 1 month ago
Dates w/ new stories are highlighted.